BookHabit is a high-quality reading tracker, organizer, note taker and reading companion. This can change how you read. Gain insights into reading life. Finish books more quickly, get back to books you've set aside, learn more about what and who you love to read.
Ideal for students, casual or avid readers, book clubs, self-learners, parents & kids, ebook users, closet librarians, etc.
Glance back over the days, months and years to see what you've read, when, and what you thought of each book to create rich history of your inner reading life.
• Easily add books by barcode or online search
• Track your reading progress and history
• Organize and sort topics with custom lists
• Visualize and improve your reading habits
• Make notes and page number references
• Rate books while you read for more accurate ratings
• Export professional bibliographies (APA, MLA, etc.)
• Create libraries of even thousands of books
Book information that you collect over time is intended to last. Great care is taken to make sure you never lose information. None of your personal information is shared with third parties: No ads, no promotions, just you and your books.
If you've read this far, BUY THIS APP! You'll be happy we met, honest.
Version 2 brings BookHabit to all devices that can run iOS 10. Main features include:
• Modern UI Overhaul
• Support for all iPhone Sizes
• Support for all iPads, from Minis to Pros!
• Continuous Barcode Scanning
• Add Books via Author / Title Search
• Improved Book Cover System
• Book Cover-Only Views of Your Lists
• Track Kinds of Books (Paper, eBooks, Reference)
• Export Bibliographical Lists
• New Pages-Per-Day Graph
• Many New Sort Options
• New Backup & Transfer System
Many more smaller features and improvements throughout the app, and many more to come!
(NOTE: This is not an eBook reader app, but it can be used with books of all type, including electronic books.)